Pages

BASKET PLAYS A REAL TRICK ON HIS FOLLOWERS BY THIS AMAZING ACT...

Lots of people have been congratulating the comedian for getting Knighted/honoured by the Queen of England.
  I was initially confused before, but I just found out it's just a wax figure of the queen. He shared the photos and wrote;

"Guess who just got knighted by the Queen of England......I'm humbled, God is truly amazing. Your majesty, thank you for the great honor....yours truly Sir Okpocha Bright."

"Now I'm officially the Lord of the rib."
  His wife, Elsie also joined in the trick, she shared the photo and wrote;
"Presenting the MAN OF THE MOMENT......Please call him SIR BRIGHT OKPOCHA.✌✌✌
 Well deserved my darling 😚😚😚"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts

Recent Posts Widget Recent Post Style #5 recent posts, blogger gadget