Pages

SONG PREMIERE: RAPPY- CATCH YOU.

Top indigenous singer,Rappy was unveiled in his lastest hit "catch you".
The "catch you" crooner has made an ionic hit and has been star-studded as one of the rap stars.
 Well-known recording artist, Afro-beat musician, and rapper, Rappy is one of the most recognized musicians in the Nigerian music scene.
Rappy made this known in a brief chat with some media executives as he unveiled plans for the release of his new debut single, Catch you.
In his words:

“I’m not just one who believes in making just any arrival onto the scene. I just feel this is the right time to push out my first single and I want to announce my debut single with all the needed tools geared towards making it a hit”. 

“My first official single is entitled "catch you" and hopefully it will make many top songs charts after it is officially released by the grace of God . It is of course not my first ever written song, but this collaborative effort done by myself and my producer, just convinced me it is the right and perfect song to announce my arrival on the music scene.
We present to you "rappy" and his new music "catch you".
Enjoy! 
SONG LINK:https://www.datafilehost.com/d/69b75d7c 
DOWNLOAD SONG:www.datafilehost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent posts

Recent Posts Widget Recent Post Style #5 recent posts, blogger gadget